Submiting Report to PNW IPC_Part1.png

Reporting Your Surveys to the PNW Invasive Plant Council

We need your help! Please send your Early Detection Rapid Response and Invasive species surveys directly to us! When you send your survey reports to PNW Invasive Plant Council, we can get in touch with the land managers of the invested areas and get them involved.


Below, we go over the step by step process.